How to get the rosy glow? A question we wake up to every morning as we start the new season. With pastel colors dominating fashion and retail scene, one looks better in those soft, delicate colors with a fairer skin. Today I share with you my experience with the latest product from Fair & Lovely, a brand that is clinically proven to lighten skin.
Fair & Lovely recently launched its newest product called Advanced Multi Vitamin Cream with SPF15. It has the essential multi vitamin complex that not only hydrates your skin but also lightens the skin by reducing marks and uneven skin tones.
Price and Packaging
The fairness cream comes in a soft pump tube which I really like a lot for you know when you are running out. It retails at 16AED for 50g and 22AED for 100g. Super budget friendly especially for Moms like us with limited budget for beauty.
Unlike expensive exfoliating therapies, chemical peels and pigment lasers, it is inexpensive, non invasive, safe and most importantly: effective. The key ingredients include Vitamins B, C and E which are vital for skin rejuvenation:
- Vitamin B3 hydrates the top layer of your skin. It is effective in reducing acne as well as acne marks. Like a laser, it penetrates deeper fragmenting pigmented spots hence reducing pigmentation.
- Vitamin C is a strong immune booster as well as an antioxidant. It protects the top layer of the skin from UV exposure thus polishing and peeling the skin reducing suntan and dullness. It works on the middle layer of skin by stimulating collagen thus preventing wrinkles and making the skin fuller and smoother.
- Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant, protecting the skin from UV light, pollution, drugs and other elements that produce cell-damaging radicals. It works in synergy with other vitamins in masking dullness and enhancing the lightening effect.
- In addition to the vitamins, the new dermatologically tested Fair & Lovely Advanced Multi Vitamin contains SPF 15 to make sure your skin is always protected from the sun’s harmful rays.
This is the first fairness cream I tried. I thoroughly love the sun and am am quiet proud of my tan. But I do have two dots of pimple scar near the right cheekbone. When I went for skin analysis, the dermatologist pointed out I can use a fairness cream to lighten the spots. Timing was perfect with the launch of the new Fair & Lovely Advanced Multi Vitamin Cream.
Upon receiving, I wasted no time trying it and been slathering on my face and neck for the past 14 days. Why no hesitation on my part? Am I simply so carefree with my choices? Know that, Fair & Lovely is the number one fairness brand in GCC – UAE and Kuwait particularly. It’s been around since 1975 and is the first cream to use Vitamin B3 to its formula. So proven its effectiveness that statistics show it as the primary choice for young Indian women.
Anyway, back to my experience, I thought of applying only in small amount – a dot – just to target the two dark spots and reduce blemish appearance. But the pink fluid smells so sweet and inviting I could not stop with just a pea size. So I followed the instructions and applied twice a day all over neck and face.
On the fourth day, I noticed a significant lightening of the pimple scar. On the 10th day, it is no longer visible under BB cream and blusher. Now on the 14th day, I still see tiny two dots when I am going make-up free. But my face complexion is a whole lot clearer and brighter.
What I love about the Fair & Lovely Advance Multi Vitamin Cream with SPF15
1. Delivers its promise with a more permanent result.
2. Smells so good! The creamy fluid comes out easily with the new pump tube.
3. It feels a little rough on application with its microbeads but it is easily absorbed by skin. And you get that healthy, rosy glow every time you apply.
4. It does not clog pores so no breakout.
5. Budget friendly and a small amount goes a long long way.
1. I use it morning and again on noon time and yet it is not enough to hydrate my skin. In the evening I make sure to slather on a deeply hydrating night moisturizer.
2. It stings on the eyes when you wash it off so better to use cotton balls dipped in make-up remover or wet ones. With its SPF15, it is a perfect day cream when I do my morning run. But when I come home all sweaty and rinse my face with cold water, my eyes feel uncomfortable. I resorted to using wet wipes before splashing my face with water.
Fair & Lovely Advanced Multi Vitamin Cream with SPF 15 is sold at major stores. For more information visit Fair & Lovely Arabia Facebook page.
*The product was sent to me for review considerations. However as always, all opinion is 100% genuine and uninfluenced.